Wednesday, July 02, 2008

HAPPY BDAY SMELLY STUPID SHUTTLECOCK SLUM. I wish you a perpetually wonderful scenery around the area of RJC for this coming year, plenty of encounters with your beloved Math teacher, more gossip sessions with you-know-which-few-of-us& less spectacular wounds after other life-threatening expeditions(: Using your own line, ii lubz euu<3

I miss our 4hr break ): but this means I'm freed at 1230 on Fri (: although I still have to stay back for bridge ): but I love bridge (:

Ryan Koh was so sweet to Grace today! Before assembly, he walked past the 3 of us then
Chuns, Me: "PARTNER, PARTNER!"
*he turns around*
Grace(indignant): "Eh why you respond to them!"
Ryan: "No what, I'm only looking at you!"
Talk about diabetic, he's becoming a first-class pimp too XD (I realise most of the guys around the 3 of us are. Dear me.)

Chinese oral was average, but the waiting time wasn't :D I love my chinese class, the 4 of us were super rowdy& making hell lot of noise. Then near the end only me, Stace& Ivan were left so these severely bored ppl started climbing all over the room(like literally. & killing the curtains in the process coughs), goofing with the projector screen& singing... Xiao Wei of all songs. Last& only attempt to prepare for oral apparently. Found out that SH's scared of me (quotes Ivan: VERY VERY scared) so I vowed to be saintly for the next few days& win him over!

I became an RG gymnast today :D

So many ppl are upset over results. My P's the best, emoing over results she HASN'T gotten back. Shimoo's acting happy but it doesn't work. Hopefully it's not Grace's turn next. As for me, CTs are too low in my list of priorities to matter. Shrugs. Just wish these other ppl'll cheer up):

The funny thing is, our hearts like to hold on to things that are so clearly dead. Dear, I'm worried for you& your msges made me sad. Be brave&.. you know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home